REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
THANKS TO ALL OUR GREAT APPLICANTS
2019 Brewers may complete registration below
Registration for the 2019 Leavenworth Ale Fest is now closed. If you are one of our participating breweries or cideries, please complete your registration details today! See below.
We are so happy you’ll be joining us for the NEW AND IMPROVED 13th Annual Leavenworth Ale Fest. Just a few more steps are needed to complete your registration:
- Select Entry Fee or Donation: You have the option to pay a $150 booth fee or to donate two kegs. Please click HERE to let us know and submit payment if needed..
- Send in your LOGO: Please send a hi-resolution version of the logo you would like us to use to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
- Donate to the Make Ale for the Arts Home Brew Competition: Optional. Would you consider donating something from your brewery to support the raffle at the Make Ale for the Arts Home Brew Competition? We need to receive these items prior to Ale Fest as the home brew competition takes place on Friday, April 12. To contribute, please contact email@example.com, or send your items to us directly at:
Icicle Creek Center for the Arts, Attn: Leavenworth Ale Fest, 7409 Icicle Rd., Leavenworth, WA 98826
1. Online – COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION
2. Downloadable Brewer Information Packet – You’ll find all the details about the 2019 Leavenworth Ale Fest here.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org